PRS SE models come with a cheap, imported zinc tremolo block - upgrade today to KGC's PRS SE Brass Tremolo Block will make your SE model sound BETTER than any USA model
THIS ITEM IS SPECIAL ORDER
LEAD TIMES VARY DEPENDING ON OUR CURRENT WORKLOAD
YOUR BLOCK WILL BE PUT INTO OUR CUSTOM SCHEDULE AS SOON AS ORDER IS SUBMITTED AND PAID FOR
PRS will not sell you just one of their brass blocks - and if they did, it would cost $300+ This is an improved design that will take any PRS to another level in tone and sustain! Blows away your original molded block!
KGC's upgraded brass tremolo block for PRS SE and Imported tremolo models.
Imported models have many places where corners are cut in order to reduce costs. The tremolo block is one of these places. The SE models come with a sintered metal block that really sucks tone whereas the USA model PRS trems actually come with a brass block installed. This is one of the major cost-cutting measures taken and it affects the sound more than anything else. By upgrading your block to a KGC, your SE will sound and feel as good or better than any of the USA models with this one quick swap!
- Direct Fit, no modifications necessary
- Includes High-Strength delrin insert for tremolo arm - allowing you to use your original PRS SE arm without an issue
- Brings out the resonant tones of the wood of your guitar
- Increases sustain significantly
- Makes your SE/Import sound more like the Original PRS model trems that come with a brass block