KGC\'s Ibanez® brass tremolo blocks are direct replacements for your OEM block. Choose the block that fits your model, install (instructions included) and get massive sustain, tone and string definition improvements!
What makes a KGC block better than the competition?
- Mounting holes are all drilled and tapped MUCH deeper than theirs
- Our blocks include Extra-Long Stainless Steel Mounting Screws! The other guys charge up to $16 for these! We include them!
- We use our own apecially selected musical brass alloy for max tone and sustain
- Our blocks are 100% precision-machined one at a time (not mass-produced) for a perfect fit and full contact on the mounting surface
- KGC offers the best design which has been tested and proven to maximize function, performance and sound. These are not just copies of your original made from a different material like the others. We have tweaked the design so you get the most from your axe.
How do I measure my block height?
You can measure your block’s height without removing the whole bridge. Remove the back cavity cover. Using a ruler or scale insert it behind the tremolo block until it reaches the bottom of the bridge plate. 42mm is approximately 1 5/8”, 37mm is closer to 1 ½” and 32mm is close to 1 ¼”.